ShatterDOC Original Material

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Fwd: Edward Snowden’s Privacy Tips: “Get Rid Of Dropbox,” Avoid Facebook And Google | TechCrunch


Edward Snowden's Privacy Tips: "Get Rid Of Dropbox," Avoid Facebook And Google | TechCrunch
"According to Edward Snowden, people who care about their privacy should stay away from popular consumer Internet services like Dropbox, Facebook, and Google."


Snowden said "When you say, 'I have nothing to hide,' you're saying, 'I don't care about this right.' You're saying, 'I don't have this right, because I've got to the point where I have to justify it.' The way rights work is, the government has to justify its intrusion into your rights."

Not that we're fond of Snowden, but he does have a point. And if you want to use commercial cloud services then you should consider ShatterDOC. Protect your data yourself before it leaves your computer.
Thanks DrT



No comments:

Post a Comment